Writing Professional Emails that Grab Attention
In today’s business writing, it is important to use language that is concrete, a point of view that is clear, and points that are well-expressed. No matter what business you are in, effective writing skills is a must. Good writing is hard work, and even the best writers get discouraged sometimes. However, with practice you can feel more confident about your own writing. This highly practical one-day workshop will give participants the knowledge and tools to become better writers.
We are often bogged down with tons of e-mails that are too long, wordy, and unclear. Instead of wasting time rewriting and clarifying emails, we teach you to write it once, write it right, and get the job done the first time.
This program will cover a quick and easy method for composing e-mail and email replies in an organized and systematic format. Participants will learn to compose emails with critical writing skills that allows them to write effectively, convey their thoughts clearly, and get their message across in a way that is both concise and professional.
Participants will also test out their writing skills with many practical exercises during the training. The trainer will also give all participants after-class email-writing assignments to measure their progress and improvement. A ‘Live’ demonstration of how to effectively use MS Outlook for writing emails will also be covered, making this program a one-of-a-kind to be offered anywhere.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of good written communication
- Develop a clear understanding of how we should write
- Understand the challenges of writing e-mails
- Understand how to communicate effectively through emails
- Make e-mails work by writing Clearly, Concisely, Completely, and Correctly
- Write and Proofread their work effectively – 10 Top Tips
- Identify the Do’s and Don’ts of e-mail writing
- Use proper writing etiquette
- Use checklists to write emails that bring results
- Understand e-mail writing using actual case studies
- Practice their e-mail writing skills
- Apply these skills in real-world situations
- Use Microsoft Outlook (tips and tricks)
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (60) 39102 1021Date(s) - 01/02/2018