Train the Trainer: Inspire, Motivate and Educate
Some individuals become trainers because they are passionate about sharing their knowledge and about helping people. Others become trainers because their employer asks them to get involved in mentoring, training, or coaching new or existing employees.
We know that being a good trainer is the result of developing skills to bring information to an audience. This information will then engage, empower, and encourage continued learning and development.
This 3-day workshop will give you the skills that you need so that your employees not only learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills to contribute in the workplace.
During this workshop, every participant will get an opportunity to conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the essential background for trainers to have
- Explore how being genuine enhances training
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques
- Recognize key skills in a trainer’s toolbox and identify skill areas for development
- Develop rapport building strategies
- Understand how to apply listening skills
- Identify the elements of good questions
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts (Practical)
For more information, please contact us at:
email@example.com / (60) 3 9102 1021Date(s) - 22/05/2018 - 24/05/2018