Principles of Project Management
Economic upheavals have sharpened the need to effectively manage transformation and innovation. Project management remains critical but is no longer sufficient; project portfolio management is now widely embraced as a strategy for aligning resources with strategic direction.
More than ever, organizations are in need of leaders who can synthesize facts and assumptions to set a direction. Many government, for-profit and nonprofit organizations have less predictability about their future than at any time in the past 50 years. Project management continues to be a discipline for navigating through turbulent circumstances. The basics of project management can be learned quickly from this program. True understanding comes only through practice.
This two-day program has been designed to include presentations, practical exercises and highly interactive group session using charting, introspective exercises, partner discussions, table discussions, skill practice exercises with feedback and coaching, case study, and large group discussions. There is never a dull moment!
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Formalize the process of project delivery
- Examine the project delivery cycles
- Discover tools and techniques that aid in managing the results of various categories of project structures
- Learn how to develop effective strategies to manage projects
- Plan and schedule a project effectively
- Estimate activity duration and project cost
- Identify risk and develop a mitigation plan
For more information, please contact us at:
email@example.com / (60) 3 9102 1021Date(s) - 26/06/2018 - 27/06/2018