Financial Data Management for Business Intelligence using Excel
Business intelligence (BI) is what you get when you analyze raw data and turn that information into actionable knowledge. BI can help an organization identify cost-cutting opportunities, uncover new business opportunities, recognize changing business environments, identify data anomalies, and create widely accessible reports.
Master business intelligence modeling and analysis techniques with Microsoft Excel, and transform data into bottom-line results. This hands-on, scenario-focused workshop shows you how to use the latest Excel tools to integrate data from multiple tables and how to effectively build a relational data source inside an Excel workbook. We will also show you how you can turn Excel into your own personal BI tool. With a few fundamentals and some of the new BI functionality Microsoft has included in the latest versions of Excel, you can go from reporting data with simple tables to creating meaningful dashboards sure to wow everyone.
This two-day workshop will help participants to:
- Use Power Pivot to create powerful reporting mechanisms
- Get better visibility into data from different perspectives
- Use Excel Functions to analyze large amounts of data
- Use Interactive Controls within spreadsheets
- Create eye-catching visualizations and Dashboards
- Use Excel pivot tables to access and analyze data
- Automate repetitive tasks and processes
- Gain insight and analytical power with Data Mining tools
- Publish dashboards and reports
For more information, please contact us at:
email@example.com / (60) 39102 1021Date(s) - 29/11/2017 - 30/11/2017