Excel Skills for Accounts and Finance Personnel
This course will guide participants through Excel’s features such as creating and editing charts; modifying chart options; working with multiple worksheets and workbooks, and use financial and logical functions.
This course also introduces Microsoft Excel users to the advanced features of the software application. Participants will learn how to sort and manage data in lists; filter and query data; lookup and database functions, and PivotTables.
Participants will also learn how to protect worksheets and workbooks, create and use macros, and import and export information and documents.
As a practice after each module, there will be hands-on exercises and questions. This will assist participants in their understanding and grasp of the topics covered during the course.
This two-day workshop will help participants to:
- Create, edit and modify charts
- Use financial and logical functions
- Work with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Import and export information and documents
- Manage data in lists
- Filter and query data
- Use lookup and database functions
- Use PivotTables to display and chart data.
- Protect Workbooks and Worksheets
- Work with Macros to automate functions
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (60) 39102 1021Date(s) - 27/11/2017 - 28/11/2017