Effective Supervisory Skills (Sandakan)
Supervision in the modern organization is undergoing changes no less dramatic than other significant transitions currently taking place within our corporate structures today. Accelerating technology, heightened competition, reduced layers of management, demands for higher quality, and countless other factors combine to spell success or failure for organizations as never before.
While the need to direct the efforts of others remains essentially the same, the supervisory function has, in many respects, grown more complex in a short span of years. New techniques for accomplishing the daily job have been introduced that represent enormous potential for improved efficiency.
However, the bottom line for supervisors remains, as always, working with and through other people to achieve highest quality and quantity performance in a sound and timely manner. This proposed 2-day customized program will address key supervisory skills such as planning, leading, communication, organizing, controlling, resolving conflicts and decision making to achieve operational excellence. It will be conducted in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
To serve the business needs and operational excellence in the following areas:
- Increase pro-activeness in supervision at workplace
- Increase commitment and participation
- Resolve and manage conflicts better
- Align focus and direction towards set goals
- Improves the decision-making & problem-solving abilities of supervisors
- Acquire leadership skills to lead and not manage people
- Handle difficult employees more effectively
- Improves supervisor’s communication, info sharing and relationship with subordinates and immediate boss
For more information, please contact us at:
email@example.com / (60) 39102 1021Date(s) - 10/07/2017 - 11/07/2017