Effective Administrative Skills for Professionals
This workshop has been designed to induce greater workplace efficiency by focusing on practical tools and techniques that will help participants gain better control at work by empowering them to think and do things effectively.
Participants will also be introduced to essential computer skills required in today’s office environment. This programme is ideal if you want to learn about current computing applications, update your existing skills or develop work-ready computing skills. Focusing on support roles, you’ll gain a sound understanding of word processing, business document layouts, scheduling, email and Google’s collaboration tools.
As disorganization and work disruption usually causes delays that affect both productivity and profitability, this practical 2-day workshop will also serve as an eye-opener and teach participants to be more positive, accountable and responsible with their time. Tools will be introduced to help them plan better and self-manage themselves for optimal productivity and efficiency at the workplace.
At the end of this training, participants will learn:
- How to set a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it.
- The characteristics of a good organizational system.
- A plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system.
- A system that will allow them to process any type of information that crosses their desk, including e-mail, electronic files, paper files, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors.
- How to prioritize their work using the Eisenhower principle.
- How creating routines can simplify their lives.
- How to effectively utilize Microsoft Word.
- How to manage their E-mails efficiently.
- How to organise Information with Microsoft Outlook.
- How to use Google Calendar to manage Schedules, Tasks and Appointments.
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (60) 39102 1021Date(s) - 05/03/2018 - 06/03/2018