Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop (KL)
In recent years, the social media networks have gained worldwide popularity. What started off as Gen-Y’s rage to learn new web technologies, has now been extended to Gen-X and Baby Boomers – who have the real purchasing power – to employ the platform for socializing, promoting themselves to potential employers and advocating brands.
As the trend continues, innovative marketers are quick to identify the impact of social networking on their brands and how interactive marketing could significantly boost the effectiveness of their campaigns, gain valuable selling time and influence the purchase decision. As a result, an increasing number of businesses are venturing out into the realm of social media and the recent numbers unveiled by Interactive Marketing Forecast provides evidence to this
The market dynamics has shifted radically in the recent years from push to pull business model, putting consumers in control. Now, organisations must build personal connection and shape perception to drive purchase behaviour and foster brand advocacy. Social media marketing is the solution to acquire, retain and grow profitable consumers.
This highly intensive two-day workshop has been specially designed for managers, directors, professionals and executives who are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving world of social media marketing, and how to use it effectively as part of their marketing and sales strategy.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Social Media to increase your return on investment (ROI)
- Create a Social Media Marketing Plan for your business
- Utilize Facebook & LinkedIn Advertising
- Drive traffic through display (web, social, mobile)
- Increase effectiveness of the digital media landscape
- Create an effective social strategy – key platforms & opportunities
- Learn new tools that optimises your existing Social Media activities
- Monitor and measure your social media efforts
- Implement Digital Marketing concepts
- Connect your business with local and international customers
- Utilise Google Local & Google Places
- Unleash the true power of Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Track your success using Google Analytics
- Understand Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Use Google AdWords effectively – Search Engine Marketing & Display Advertising
For more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org / (60) 3 9102 1021Date(s) - 02/08/2018 - 03/08/2018