This programme covers practical negotiation and persuasion skills that Managers will apply to be effective in situations where agreements, acceptances or buy-in are required from different levels of stakeholders.
Participants will be taught a range of techniques on how to present the facts and influence stakeholders in getting approval for projects, winning support from colleagues or closing a business deal.
A step by step methodology in Persuasion & Negotiation will be introduced in this programme.
Examples, group discussion and case studies will be used in the programme.
Upon the completion of this programme, participants will know how to:
- Use dierent negotiation and persuasion styles,
- Identify the objectivity and focus of what and their position of negotiation,
- Evaluate the other party’s position and needs and successfully negotiate,
- Manage challenges such as conflicts, cozening and deadlocks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who is interested in enhancing their negotiation and persuasion skills
- Managers or Executives
The training methodology will include short lectures, activities, role-plays, discussions, presentations, games, brainstorming, ideas sharing with continuous evaluation and real time feedback.href="http://kcomacademy.com/hi" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text