A Successful Onboarding Program
Did you know that most employees decide to leave a job within their first 18 months with an organization? When an employee does leave, it usually costs about three times their salary to replace them.
You can greatly increase the likelihood that a new employee will stay with you by implementing a well-designed onboarding program that will guide the employee through their first months with the company.
This two-day workshop will explore the benefits of onboarding, show you how to design an onboarding framework, give you ways to customize the program for different audiences (including managers and executives), and demonstrate how to measure results from the program.
(Statistics from a 2007 study by the Wynhurst Group)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Define onboarding and describe how it is different from orientation
- Identify the business benefits of onboarding
- Design a framework for an onboarding program that includes program setup, various types of training, games, progress tracking, follow-up
- List the factors that contribute to a successful onboarding program
- Build a team to create an onboarding program
- Prepare a vision statement and goals for an onboarding program
- Customize your onboarding framework
- Identify which metrics you should track to evaluate program results
- Create a branded, unique program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
HOD’s, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, HR Personnel and all those who are involved in recruitment and/or orientation programs.href="http://kcomacademy.com/hi" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text